Make your users feel like your events calendar is a seamless part of your website
Organize and display events in a variety of formats proven to drive attendees
Extend your footprint with built-in social features designed to further your digital reach
Take advantage of our full suite of admin tools and functionalities to improve back-end efficiencies
Use our full featured API to extract and display your events calendar content however you want
September Features, Functionality and Fixes
This is the first of many monthly blog posts where we announce any major Localist Platform features, functionality and fixes that have been deployed over the past month.
- Language localization on all buttons. For example, “I’m Going” can change to “Save” on your platform.
- Nearby Public Transportation. Dynamically highlight the bus/subway stops nearest to events or places.
- Upgraded to Facebook’s Graph API. This will allow us to do very cool things in the future!
- Eventbrite RSVP sync. We now dynamically pull in events (and their attendee lists) from Eventbrite events.
- Standardized mobile view across all platforms. We revisited the default mobile platform and “normalized” it, allowing for ingestor support and much easier modification at the customer level.
- Added option to allow event submission to all groups from non-group-members.
- Added support for custom fields into the CSV uploader.
- Added additional tag for Google Analytics to track click events across the platform.
- …and, as always, various bug fixes.