Make your users feel like your events calendar is a seamless part of your website
Organize and display events in a variety of formats proven to drive attendees
Extend your footprint with built-in social features designed to further your digital reach
Take advantage of our full suite of admin tools and functionalities to improve back-end efficiencies
Use our full featured API to extract and display your events calendar content however you want
October Features, Functionality and Fixes
Every month, we announce the major Localist Platform features, functionality and fixes that have been deployed recently. Here’s what was launched in October:
- Added event taxonomy filters to school homepage by default.
- Added SILK support for mobile layouts.
- Added movie listing feature on Localist for Media platform.
- Added additional field support in CSV template.
- Added ability to enable custom fields on the public event submission form.
- Added ability to sort order of custom fields.
- Fixed an issue where some pages weren’t displaying properly in IE9.
- Tightened Eventbrite “event pull” integration.
- Beefed up the CSV importer to handle more format types, resulting in less manual massaging of data.
- Changed name of “First Load” to “Waterfall.” Explanation here.