Make your users feel like your events calendar is a seamless part of your website
Organize and display events in a variety of formats proven to drive attendees
Extend your footprint with built-in social features designed to further your digital reach
Take advantage of our full suite of admin tools and functionalities to improve back-end efficiencies
Use our full featured API to extract and display your events calendar content however you want
Localist 2.0 Has Arrived
Finally! After much discussion, analysis and development, the next version of Localist is upon us.
Every part of the platform has been redesigned from the ground up with speed, simplicity and branding flexibility in mind. We’ve removed features you’re not interested in and focused on making the core experience much more enjoyable. What’s new, you ask? Almost everything!
We’re back working on feature development, with some great ones coming in the next few weeks:
Tighter Facebook integration
- Interact with your Facebook friends, directly from Localist!
- See all the Foursquare users who have checked into places
- A smooth mobile experience, with core features available quickly
- Our curator, Ty Collins, knows what’s what in Baltimore. He’ll soon be gracing the Localist community with recommendations of events and venues you may have missed.
- Ensure you never miss a cool exhibit, or your friends’ plans with our simple, smart newsletters.