Make your users feel like your events calendar is a seamless part of your website
Organize and display events in a variety of formats proven to drive attendees
Extend your footprint with built-in social features designed to further your digital reach
Take advantage of our full suite of admin tools and functionalities to improve back-end efficiencies
Use our full featured API to extract and display your events calendar content however you want
10 Features Your Tourism Organization’s Calendar Needs
A tourism website should be designed as a solution for visitors, residents, businesses and administrators. While each of these target audiences act uniquely within the operations of a tourism website and calendar, the value of facilitating a relationship between these groups is immeasurable when serving the community.
An important principle when developing and managing a tourism website is that it should belong to the community it represents. The community should have a sense of ownership over the content displayed, even if they aren’t directly administering it. Keeping this in mind, a tourism website’s goals should include:
- Showcasing a connected relationship between government, businesses, residents and visitors.
- Turning viewers into visitors and residents into explorers.
- Expanding tourism beyond downtown or common tourist attractions.
- Purifying the collaboration process between organizations.
- Raising awareness of niche tourism markets.