Make your users feel like your events calendar is a seamless part of your website
Organize and display events in a variety of formats proven to drive attendees
Extend your footprint with built-in social features designed to further your digital reach
Take advantage of our full suite of admin tools and functionalities to improve back-end efficiencies
Use our full featured API to extract and display your events calendar content however you want
10 Features Your Healthcare Organization’s Calendar Needs
If you were to ask any healthcare professional today, “what is the goal of your organization?,” you can expect to hear sentiments similar to “serve the community,” “promote and sustain health,” “raise awareness of services,” or “be an industry leader.”
These common goals are what drives healthcare organizations to provide the best services and care, from a patient’s visit to their online efforts. However, a large source of untapped potential often lies in a healthcare organization’s online events calendar, wether it is non-existent, limited on content or lacking features beyond the typical 30-day grid.
Below, we’ve outlined 10 features your healthcare website’s events calendar needs to help you maximize your reach, increase event participation and accomplish goals like these and more.
- Consistent branding. Your patients have entrusted your organization with their care and health so maintaining your brand onto your calendar conveys that the same level of service will be enjoyed beyond appointments.
- Intuitively designed. The healthcare industry is as much about care as it is about a commitment to advancing technology; reflect this commitment by making your events calendar not just look modern, but feel modern.
- Filters. On a related note, intuitive design often starts with content organization. Segmenting your events according to target audiences and event types that your patients are familiar with makes finding content they are seeking a no brainer.
- Social connections. Tap into your user’s own social networks to increase your brand awareness and plug your content into existing organization social channels.
- Subscription options. If your organization offers recurring series of events, such as blood drives or fitness classes, subscription channels allow your audience to export events directly to their desktop computer.
- Newsletters. Sending weekly round ups or targeted emails will remind your audience of events or help them discover events if they haven’t visited the calendar recently.
- Widgets. Being able to export and embed relevant event content all across your organizations website will increase traffic, event awareness and attendance.
- A space for groups. If your events are hosted by groups or smaller organizations, then creating a space for each group on your calendar is a natural extension that enables your audience to learn about events and how to get involved.
- Automatic reminders. Another way to link your calendar and email strategies together is to prevent forgetfulness by sending automated reminder emails to users who have indicated that they will attend.
- Easy administration. Having a robust calendar shouldn’t mean that staff time is taken away from patients and placed on the calendar. The right solution will not just maximize your online presence, but maximize the time your staff can direct towards patients.
For more information on using an events calendar, please visit our website and request a free demo.