Flexible Event Marketing
Localist powers website event calendars for a wide range of organizations.
- Create repeat customers with a calendar that showcases what your establishment has to offer on and off the plate.
- Manage your event calendar in just a few minutes per week. Promotion is made easy with partner integrations and the ability to share details on social media.
- Feature events like live music and happy hours at the top of your page so they don't get lost in the mix. Help your audience discover what matters.
- Reach your audience on the go with our mobile app so they are always connected to what's happening around them.
- Monetize your content with promotion tools like sponsored widgets and emails, or charge for events to be featured at the top of your page.
- Gather events automatically with our integration with SeatGeek. Promote events on your website without the hassle of scraping the web for what is happening in your area.
- Increase event attendance and revenue with automated promotion tools that will make your museum a premium social destination.
- Serve as a community resource for diverse events from cocktail receptions to children's exhibits. Make it easy for your visitors to find event categories that interest them.
- Keep your visitors up-to-date with our newsletter tool or let them subscribe to your feed so they get notified when new events are added.
- Raise awareness and attract volunteers by being at the top of search engines when members of your community are looking for a cause or volunteer opportunities.
- Increase fundraising with promotion tools that highlight and enhance the buzz around events. Feature the most popular events at the top of your page letting your audience know what matters.
- Integrate your calendar with ERP systems or other calendars so you can save time and eliminate duplicate work.
- Increase attendance and community involvement with a centralized calendar that lets you promote your event content to email, mobile, social media and your website.
- Plan ahead with our "people going" feature that captures RSVPs in the calendar, allowing your members to be prepared for after-service meals or volunteer opportunities.
- Set up recurring events once and let your calendar do the rest. No need to create multiple posts for weekly events like Sunday worship or Tuesday night choir practice.