Are you truly passionate about helping solve high-level business challenges? Are you a natural at identifying prospect's pain points and leveraging them to convert opportunities into customers? Are you confident, creative, and focused on continuing to grow as a sales professional?
If you're nodding your head "yes" while reading this - we may have the ideal role for you.
As a Localist Account Executive, your mission is to help customers leverage our platform to improve the marketing, awareness, and attendance of their events (amongst other things). We're able to do some pretty amazing things for our customers - your focus is on helping them identify opportunities for improvement and establishing a narrative that compels them to take action.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be focused on:
- Conducting market research and customer analysis to develop qualified leads that find value in the Localist product
- Engaging decision makers at target organizations to determine if the challenges they are facing can be addressed by our platform
- Executing best-in-class virtual sales presentations based on prospect’s pain points at all org levels (from C-level to end-user)
- Managing sales opportunities through the full sales cycle, from discovery call to close
- Developing creative sales plans and strategies that enable you to consistently exceed revenue targets
- Representing Localist at local and regional conferences and events
- Collaborating with the executive team to fine-tune the sales and post-sales process
- Continuously improving your professional sales abilities (e.g. attending sales trainings, analyzing sales systems and tactics, etc.)
- Contributing to the overall growth of the organization (from writing blog posts to vetting out new technologies - you'll have the opportunity to make an impact in many ways)
In exchange for your ability to consistently exceed sales goals and contribute to the ongoing success of the company,
- Industry, product, and sales training to ensure you are equipped with the tools and resources required to succeed
- Competitive compensation ($45k base + uncapped commissions, $90k OTE).
- One of the best healthcare packages available (we contribute 100% to health, dental, and vision coverage)
- Company matched 401k
- Unlimited vacation (we care about the results you deliver, not how many hours you work)
- An amazing work environment (Mac workstations, fully stocked drinks/snacks, beautiful office, etc.)
- Ongoing investments in your professional development (we prioritize the professional growth of our team)
- Some of the best co-workers you could possibly ask for
While we hire for aptitude more than experience, our most successful team members possess:
- A competitive sales mentality, with a track record of success
- At least 2 years of experience in technology sales (preferably software)
- Experience leading online sales demonstrations
- Strong writing skills with little patience for typos
- An ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and meeting deadlines
- A sense of fun wrapped in hard work
- A Mac, or a willigness to be baptized as a Mac user